The Green Energy
Work with GEAB to provide energy that doesn’t cost the earth.
The Green Energy Advice Bureau are a leading UK energy consultancy.
We work with energy providers to broker utility deals for businesses
across the UK.
Working with us, you’ll enjoy on-going support, exceptional training, and incredible career opportunities - all while helping to take care of the planet.
Forget the Monday blues, Hump Day woes, or the long haul until Friday! The working week flies by at Green Energy Advice Bureau. We’re upbeat, energetic, and focused on creating a great working experience for our staff.
From monthly office themes, to amazing perks and professional incentives, we know our award-winning team works hard, and GEAB knows how to reward hard work! We’ll celebrate your success, support your goals, and keep you smiling every step of the way…
"Having launched Green Energy Advice Bureau in February 2015, we’ve progressed from a small office to two GEAB sites in Newcastle and Sunderland. It’s our people that have allowed us to grow across the North East"
-Paul Cobb, Founder & Managing Director
Our Perks & Benefits
GEAB believe in rewarding hard work. Our dedicated team receive amazing perks, including:
- Competitive Basic Salary (dependent on experience)
- Unrivalled Commission Structure (uncapped with upfront payments)
- Unlimited career progression
- Directors Club
- Unrivalled training and development from industry leading specialists
- 23 days annual leave + Bank Holidays (PAID!)
- Opportunity to earn extra holidays
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly PRIZE Giveaways & Incentives